Raise Money for Your School and Give Back to Others!
Today, you have the chance to raise money for your school or group, and also make a difference for others around the world. All you have to do is collect gently worn, used and new shoes. And, the best part is you don’t have to sell any candy, candles or flowers––or ask anyone for money! Funds2Orgs is the leading shoe drive fundraising company in North America, and it has provided thousands of partners, including schools, youth groups, booster clubs and others with a creative way to raise money, and give back!
Also, there are no out-of-pocket costs to you.
- You receive a creative fundraiser that helps you raise brand visibility in your community by collecting gently worn, used and new shoes.
- You get a Starter Kit, including the bags and rubber bands for your first 100 bags of shoes.
- The digital promotion and marketing materials are provided to you so you can customize them with your brand, messaging and logo.
- A Funds2Orgs fundraising coach will work closely with you every step of the way from start to finish!
- The logistics team will pick up the bags of shoes from your central storage location at the conclusion of your fundraiser.
- Once the footwear is received at the Funds2Orgs warehouse, a check is issued to you within 2 business days.
Why do a shoe drive fundraiser? It’s simple. Your school or group can raise brand awareness, thousands of dollars and give back to others.
- What Happens to the Shoes Collected? The footwear is shipped to developing nations around the world to help micro-entrepreneurs (small business owners) create economic opportunities out of poverty.
- What Does It Mean For Your Community? A shoe drive fundraiser provides an opportunity for your community to dispose of unwanted footwear in a socially responsible way, which is excellent for the environment.
Are you ready to receive your free information kit today? Find out more by calling Funds2Orgs at 407-930-2979 or email Tom Henderson, Chief Fundraising Officer, [email protected], or complete the contact form below to have one of Fund2Orgs’ fundraising coaches call you.