A Shoe Drive Fundraiser Is a Fun and Easy Way to Support 4 Paws For Ability…
4 Paws for Ability is always thankful for its supporters. We simply couldn’t help all of the families, children and vets that we do each year with service dogs if it weren’t for you. Recently, we partnered with Funds2Orgs
to provide our champions and supporters with a creative way to help our cause. There’s no need to ask anyone for money in this type of fundraiser. Funds2Orgs is the leading shoe drive fundraising social enterprise in North America. It’s helped thousands of organizations and individuals raise money in an easy, fun and engaging fundraiser. We love cool fundraising ideas
, and we think you will too.
Funds2Orgs shoe drive fundraisers are as easy as 1-2-3-4. Here’s how:
There’s no need to ask anyone for money.
There’s no need to sell anything in this unique fundraiser with Funds2Orgs.
All you have to do is collect gently worn, used and new shoes. When your fundraiser is done, Funds2Orgs issues 4 Paws for Ability a check. The amount of the check is based on the total weight of the shoes collected. So, the more shoes you collect, the more money you make in your shoe drive fundraiser, and for 4 Paws for Ability!
Yes, it’s that easy.
4 Paws for Ability has partnered with Funds2Orgs because of its commitment to excellence and fundraising support. Funds2Orgs has a proven fundraising solution. Its shoe drives have helped so many organizations, groups, and families raise money. Check out what people are saying.
When our 4 Paws for Ability supporters work with Funds2Orgs, here’s what they receive with no out-of-pocket costs:
It’s proven.Want to help 4 Paws for Ability in a unique way? Do a shoe drive fundraiser with Funds2Orgs. For more information, contact our Tom Henderson, Chief Fundraising Officer, Funds2Orgs at 407-930-2979 for a conversation. You can also email Tom at [email protected], or complete the contact form below to have one of Fund2Orgs’ fundraising coaches call you.
- They get to work with a dedicated team of professionals called fundraising coaches. These people are trained on how to do shoe drive fundraisers. They help plan and execute a shoe drive.
- Fund2Orgs gives the collection material necessary for a shoe drive fundraiser. This includes the bags and rubber bands for the shoes.
- They give the promotion and marketing material for the shoe drive. This includes a shoe drive planner, weekly calendar, press release and more.
- When the shoe drive is completed, Funds2Orgs picks up the gently worn, used and new shoes from the storage location.
- Once the shoes are received at the Funds2Orgs warehouse, a check is issued within 2 business days.